Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Long overdue




It has been a crazy few weeks. Things have finally started to get back to normal here...no sicknesses, no throwing up, no fevers or coughs, thank goodness! We are in the process of looking for a house to rent, and will be packing to move in a month or so..eek! No, not moving far, staying in Memphis, but moving to a house instead of an apartment home or another apartment. Like I said before, it's been frustrating sharing a wall that connects someone else's kitchen with your bedroom..especially when they like to cook up random concotions at 12 in the morning or later. We looked at a BRAND NEW ( I'm not gloating, I couldn't believe it either!) house that was just built. It was really pretty, one floor and it had granite countertops in the kitchen and was in a nice subdivision. The builder was asking a certain price but we told him we could give him two years rent, and we have been in talks..we'll see!
The weather is feeling more like spring. I actually wore a shortsleeved shirt today, imagine that. The weather was a balmy 70 degrees and gorgeous. Teeny tot enjoyed some sun with me. We sat outside for awhile and he played with sticks and ate some clovers (oops) I figured that instead of me grabbing them away I'd let him realize he didn't like them, it only took one or two! ;)

Tomorrow is our day for grocery shopping. Garrett loves to try to get people to talk to him at the store, he's such a ham. I'm making my friend Anna's recipe for Maple glazed Salmon with peppercorn tomorrow night b/c Dave has the night off..yay!
More later...Happy Spring everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment